Wednesday, November 4, 2009

dish network

Apparently my first ad didn't post, so I made a new one. For this I used my MTV logo to replace the actual logo in a pre-made ad I found on google. I copy and pasted the list of logos into gimp, then erased the MTV logo. Then I pasted the logo I made into it and shrunk it to fit with the rest of them. I couldn't really decide what I wanted to do with it, so I added the "order now" and "dish network" on the sides, making it look like a tv provider ad. Lastly, I added the bottom saying, and turned it into a "first four months free" dish network ad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I went through your blog and found it very relevant and useful on dish network.I want to simply give you a relevant article to be posted into your blog.If you are interested then please contact me at-
    ami.roberts86@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Ami

    ReplyDelete