Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Soccer Ball of Doom

First off: To see my image you have to click on it directly. I'm not sure why it only works like that but it does, so yeah.

This idea came to me last Monday and so I started it. It's only about 18 layers without the 'The End' and blank layers, but I thought I'd post it anyways. I created a stick man at first, and copied his layer a few times. I found a soccer ball and sized it down and place it slowly going up then down towards the man. Occasionally I would rotate the image of the soccer ball. When the ball hits him, I changed the position of the stick man so he looked like he was falling backwards. Wondering what hit him, he looked around, but can't find the object. I added the question marks just cause. He then changes into a ninja (though Bri calls him a Nazi-Ninja....which he's not!) and gets mad skillz. And that's basically my GIF image. I hope it makes you laugh at least a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment