Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Super Mario Bros 1 UP Animation


So this is my first animation submission. It was actually fairly simple to make, because I didn't have to move Mario at all, and I just had to change the position of the 1UP mushroom every so often. I first found a picture of Mario standing still on some random world in the classic Super Mario Bros. game. Then, I found a picture of a 1UP mushroom and made it into a brush, so I could simply click on where I wanted it to be. It is not very action-y because I would need to have multiple images of Mario in various positions, so I could make him run, jump, and do other things. Once I find more images of him, I will make more action-filled scenes where he will jump on Goombas and maybe even use a flamethrower. Regardless, if you have any ideas for improvement or questions, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment