Friday, October 2, 2009

Darth Squirrel

For this picture I took a picture of a Squirrel and pasted a new layer of just a light saber. Then erased around the light and pasted it on top then once it was set in place by shrinking it and rotating it I erased the parts that would be in the hands and where the head was. Then after doing that I anchored it down on top. Then I added a mask of Darth Vader down on to a new layer. Then moved it to fit the squirrel then after fitting it i blurred it a little to match the blur of the top of the picture. After doing that I anchored that layer down so they were all together. Now we have Darth Squirrel

2 comments:

  1. This is really funny. The scaling worked out really well. The hands on the squirrel are really good; how did you get the hands on top of the saber? Layer mask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set the lightsaber as a second layer then erased the hands around it

    ReplyDelete