Friday, October 2, 2009

Evil Cat Over Lord


I've always known my cat was evil!!

This is my youngest cat Cricket in a box. I zoomed in on her left eye and used the free select tool to change it to the weird, freaky-looking red color it is now. I used the square select tool and used the cartoon feature under the filter tools. Then I did the same to the other side of her face, so her eye wouldn't look so odd. I took the pictures of my other fours cats and made new layers for each of them and added layer masks. I sized them down and zoomed in to carefully make the background of the box visible. I then saved the entire thing as a jpeg and then cropped it so it didn't have as many nonessential objects around it.

2 comments:

  1. haha I like this mary! It looks like the cat is a giant monster compared to the other cats and I really like the eye, its like terminator cat or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kristen. My cat truly is crazy, because it was raised by our golden retriever and I swear she's part alien too. She seriously acts like a dog. This work was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete