Thursday, October 22, 2009

Off Road

This is a logo for a Off-Roading Truck Club. To make this Logo I started out by Making the 4x4 part. Which I used the text box tool to make. I did the them each separately. I originally had them on just a plan background but then was going to add a truck picture underneath. So then I found a picture of a cartoon lifted truck and then colored it in using inkscape. To color it in I used the calligraphy tool to trace in the parts that would be different colors then used the bucket to fill in the big spaces. After doing that and talking with Mr. Murphy I decided to move my logo on to the bed of the truck. To color in the truck. Now we have the 4x4 Off Roading Club logo!

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty cool truck. But, i think that it would be cooler with some Nike shoes somewhere in the picture. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo it's very impresive
    i wich i'll buy a car like this !

    ReplyDelete