Thursday, October 22, 2009



For these logos, i used some of the basic tools in a different way than they normally are to create my own shape things. The top one kept getting cut off at some points, but they arent too important so the logo overall is the same. For the top logo, i first made a normal five point star. then I used the 3D box tool and made weird looking green segments and angled them over the star to a position that I think looks pretty cool. then i made the spirals by using the spiral tool then adding color so they had a rather cool look to them. Lastly I put the letters J, M,A,D, and E on the star. these represent peoples names that i frequently play poker with.
For the bottom one, I used the 3D box tool just like before but used the segments to create a box. Then I used the caligraphy pen and did my best to draw something, and it turned out to look like a seven so I went with it. I then made a small star and copied/pasted it many times on the inside of the seven. After that made a letter box and inserted the words "lucky seven" into the seven itself. to make them fit i used the angle tool to rotate them so they would fit.

1 comment:

  1. For the lucky seven logo I like how you used the stars to line the seven and how you used the 3d box tool in the first logo. Its a pretty sick logo.

    ReplyDelete