Thursday, October 22, 2009

Prestige Worldwide

So... Since my first logo was an utter failure, I decided to make a logo for an entertainment company called Prestige Worldwide after the suggestion from a friend. First, I just had the blue circle for the earth and green PW for the "continents." To make the blue fade and look a little more earthy, I messed around with the fill. First I changed the fill to Radial Gradient. I didn't like the really light, drastic fade it gave me, so I edited the radial gradient by adding stops and changing the offset. For the PW, I changed around the size and italicized the letters by shifting it. I then edited the stroke style, making it bigger and a tad lighter. I used a really close dash and blurred the edges to 2.5 to make it look as natural as possible.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE STEP BROTHERS :D
    I watched it last night with the swedes :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok 1st and foremost, I love Step Brothers.
    I really like the techniques you used to soften the earth. It looks so much better than it would have with just a normal circle. It's really simple, but I could totally see it as a logo if Brennan and Dale got their company going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I felt like it was simple enough for their personalities, but still more than their handrawn one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ,,

    it's like P M W nice !!
    but i think no correlation between syan and green
    but it's cool

    ReplyDelete