Thursday, October 29, 2009

Prestige Worldwide Ad

Ok, so I have two ads here that are slightly different. I started out with a black backgrond and added the text from an online font generator. I found a picture of the two of them leaning against a car, so I edited out the car and put them together. I cleaned it up, lightened it to go with the starburst, and put it on the ad. For the first one, I wanted the logo to really stand out, so I made it really big and used it kind of in place of a starburst. For the second one, I played around with the light and effects filter, creating a starburst behind them, making them more central than the logo. To incorporate the logo into that one, since it was already slightly transparent, I placed it over the starburst, lightening and brightening the logo in the process. Let me know which one you like more or any suggestions!


6 comments:

  1. I really like the halo effect on the second one, but that ad minimizes the logo. You somehow need to combine the first and the second; you need the strong logo with the halo around the guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome I love the idea haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious Anna I just watched this movie last weekend. Nice job getting the two guys on the add. I like the white you added to the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I friggen love this! :D I watched this movie the other day;; Boats and Hoes;; by far the best movie ever. Nice job :]

    ReplyDelete