Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wave Crash

First I took two pictures one of a huge wave and another of a cruise ship. Then set the wave as my background layer. After I put the cruise ship as another layer on top of the wave. After I took the ship and rotated it so it looked like it was being taken over by the wave. Then I noticed there was a little surfer so I took the colors of the water and mist and colored him out. Once i had the ship in position I blurred sections to make it look a little more realistic.

2 comments:

  1. DUDE. This is awesome. It looks moderately realistic, but more importantly, its hilarious. To be realistic it'd need some kind of waves at the bottom of the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny. I agree though, it does need some waves at the bottom of the boat to make it look like it's not floating.

    ReplyDelete