Friday, October 2, 2009

Wheelie in the Woods




I started out by putting a picture of down behind my house in the woods and using it as the background layer. Then I took a photo that my sister took of me doing a wheelie on my four wheeler and pasted it as a transparent layer on top of the background of the woods. Then I hid the background layer and erased all the trees and stuff from around my picture of the wheelie. Then moved it to the bank of the water to give the illusion that I was coming out of the water doing a wheelie. Then after I did that I anchored that photo to the woods picture. Then I took a picture off the Internet of a different four-wheeler helmet and cut around it and down sized it to fit the helmet I was wearing so that it looked realistic. Then I took the airbrush tool and added a little design of my own to the helmet so it looked cooler. Then anchored it to the other two layers to make the final picture.



1 comment:

  1. The two photos you combined work really well together. The ripples in the water help to create the illusion that the 4-wheeler just came out of the water.

    You might want to try a layer mask on a small selection. Erasing around everthing is pretty tedious.

    ReplyDelete