Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eye Edit

Before^
This took a while to get the hang of. I started out by using the circular select tool and selected an shape bigger than the colored part of the eye. Then i went to Colors->Filter Pack. I checked the box that said hue and then started selecting my color. After i got the right color. Then I applied a layer mask. Using that and the fuzzy paintbrush, I started taking out the red where it was not needed. That took the longest. After all of that i took the burn tool and highlighted some of the dark parts in the eye (lines, dark patches etc.) After all that I took the smudge tool and made the vein in the bottom right part of the eye a little less visible.

2 comments:

  1. "Look into my eyes. Your soul will burn..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a zombie eyes or something. Really good job and I think red was a great color to use

    ReplyDelete