Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Obama Ninja!

Well, I'd have to say that this is my best edited photo yet. Even though it only took me a few hours to complete, it is probably one of my favorite pictures I have ever created. All it took was Caleb's method of layer masking (which I will probably be using fairly often). I started off with the ninja, who just had a dark body and sword with white eyes. Then, I found a picture of Obama, and cut and pasted his face onto the ninja. By using careful moving and resizing, I fit his face to be on line with the ninja's, then used the layer mask trick to erase part of his head, making it look as though he was covering all but his eyes and nose. Then came the idea of replacing his sword with something a little more... interesting (Thank you Sam for the idea). I found a picture of a lightsaber, then did the same thing I did with the face, so that it would look as though he were holding it like he was the original sword. And Voila! Obama Ninja was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment