Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lightening


With this picture, i first colored everything black, then i put down the 2 large lines that were white, I then put down the smaller lines, and lastly i put down some really small lines. Then i used the air brush to color all the white lines purple by going off the photo from the link http://library.thinkquest.org/03oct/01428/pictures/lightening/images/wr-lightening_jpg.jpg, I wanted to then experiment around to see what i could do with the lightening and i used grain extract option and i brought it to be a really dark and left it as it is.

5 comments:

  1. A little hard to see, but not impossible. Really good job with the shape of the lightning. A lighter color would've worked a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The visibility really kills this for me, I have a difficult time making out the lightning. I saw you working on it before it became this dark though, and I loved it then

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll probably put up another post of a different color, I was trying to get it to look like that purple lightening, but I couldn't figure out how to do it so I just put it as a dark lightening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But thank you for the suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a little hard to see Kurt, but i like the color choice. It has almost a metallic quality to it. It looks pretty realistic too!

    ReplyDelete