Friday, September 4, 2009


In this picture i used many different colors, as well as the smudge tool often. To create the clouds i used the airbrush tool to make white shapes in the sky. Then I used the smudge tool to make them appear more like clouds. To make the water I used the paintbrush tool to put one large, initial layer down. Then I painted stripes across the first layer and each time I made the shade of blue a bit lighter. once I got to the sand i painted a thin line across the border of water and sand and smudged it to create a feel of the waves crashing into shore. To create the sand i put a gold layer down. After that, I put a lighter layer down and smudged it in.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way that you made the ocean, it looks like it has nice rolling waves.

    ReplyDelete