Friday, September 25, 2009

Face Edits


I know we aren't required to post a picture this week but, I've been practicing at home on Gimp with face editing. This was actually the third one I made and probably the toughest. I took a picture of NCIS's McGee and copy and pasted his face on a picture of Abby Sciuto's. I made a new layer and layer mask, then started sizing and fitting his face onto hers. I took the black and white colors and started mixing their faces together. I gave the child McGee's eyes and Abby's nose and lips; I then smudged the colors in their faces together. I took off Abby's customary pigtails to make it male and then copy and pasted the new face on McGee's body. I had the hardest time trying to mix the left side of his neck to look realistic and his left ear too. But this is what I came up with; Abby and McGee's child!

I took a picture I had of Naruto Uzumaki and then I went to a picture of Edward Elric and copied the face and pasted it on Naruto. I made a new layer and added a layer mask. I then went to work with making sure his face was big enough to cover Naruto's and sized properly. I used the mask and the black and white colors to make it look like this. Very simple and the easiest out of the three pictures for me to make.

This was the second one I made. I took a picture from Naruto of these four ninja. I then took a picture of Ichigo Kurosaki and pasted his face on the blonde kid, and did the afore mentioned and mixed the skin so it looked right. I then took a picture of Yoruichi and pasted it on the middle kid and fixed her skin so it would look better and I made sure the bangs of the original came through. I took a picture of Tatsuki and pasted it on the farthest kid to the left and fixed that one up quickly. Finally I took Kenpachi Zaraki's face and placed on the one to the right and fixed that one. The problem was his face is a little wide now. Basic editing and the same thing done over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment