Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Race for the Cure

I used two pictures - one of my mom and her friend, and one of my friend and me. I then pasted myself onto the picture of my mom and her friend. The big problem was that I had my body turned the same way as my mom, so I had to flip myself. I then used the eraser tool to eliminate my friend and the background from my picuture. Once I sized it right, I realized that my mom's friend's head was still slightly visible. So I selected my face and stretched it out a bit, covering up the side of her face that was still remaining. I then had to smudge most of my face to eliminate the lines across that had come as a result of stretching out my face.

With the shirt, my picture was taken in much different light, so I had to change the shirt color to match my mom's. I also had the problem that the word Crusaders was now reversed on my shirt. I took another picture of my sister in her shirt, since her body was turned similar to how mine now was, and cut out the word Crusaders. I then pasted it on to this picture, rotated it a bit, and recolored it to fix the same problem with lights.

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, it's really hard to get my points for comments when all I am responding to is "this is awesome"! I would really appreciate it if you could give me some actual feedback! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm....
    I really like how this seems so, real. it seems as if you were actually there with your mom. nice work anna, nice work.

    ReplyDelete