Tuesday, September 8, 2009

River Landscape

In this picture I started out by painting the blue sky so i filled the page with the blue. Then after doing that I colored the grass in on the bottom of the screen using a little bit of a darker green. After I used the confetti tool with a lighter green to make the grass more realistic. Next I used the airbrush tool to create the clouds then the smudging tool to make them more realistic. To make the sun I painted a yellow circle then smudged in some orange for a more realistic look. To make the trees I used the slanted brush for the trunks and the vine tool on the branches to make it look like leaves. I then added a small river will some rocks. I added some white around the rocks to make it look like the water was running.

No comments:

Post a Comment